Greg has been a Resident of East Greenwich Rhode Island for over 38 years. A Veteran of the United States Army having served 3 years of Active Duty and an additional 2 years in the RI National Guard. A Graduate of East Greenwich High School and attended the University of Rhode Island.
The Broker/Owner of RI Real Estate Services. Greg has been a Licensed Realtor since 1998. He is an active member of the National Association of Realtors(NAR), Kent Washington Association (KWAOR) of Realtors and the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (RIAR). Actively serving on the RI Department of Business Regulations Board of Directors, RI Statewide MLS Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Professional Standards Committee and previously served as the Chairperson for the Public Relations KWAOR 2003 & 2004.
- Over $12,000,000 in Sales in 2014 & in 2015.
- $ 15,000,000 in Sales & 65 Transactions for 2013
- $ 14,300,000 in Sales & 50 Transactions for 2012.
- #1 RE/MAX Professionals Sales Person for 2011.
- $12,393,300 in sales and 46 Transactions in 2011.
- #1 RE/MAX Professionals Sales Person for 2010.
- $12,900,000 in sales and 49 Transactions in 2010.
- #1 RE/MAX Professionals Sales Person for 2009.
- $14,129,500 in sales and 51 Transactions in 2009.
- # 1 RE/MAX Professionals Sales Person for 2008.
- $10,991,000 in sales and 33 Transactions in 2008.
- 2015 Realtor of The Year Kent Washington Association of RealtorsVoted Co Broker of The Year 2012-Kent Washington Association of Realtors
- #1 Remax Professionals Agent 2008-2011
- #1 Gammons Realty Agent for in 2004
- Greg was a Member of the #1 Team in Rhode Island 2001 to 2003.
- Greg has participated in Over 750 Real Estate Transactions Since 1998 & Over $150 Million in Rhode Island Real Estate Sales since 1998.
Rhode Island Real Estate Services is a Full Service Brokerage offering Residential & Commercial Sales, Relocation Assistance, Leasing, and Property Management.
With Over 50 Licensed Professionals and Offices Located in the Historic Waterfront Business Districts of 110 King Street East Greenwich, 4 Brown Street Wickford & our Commercial Real Estate Division located at 20 Water Street East Greenwich, Rhode Island. We are strategically positioned to Offer Clients throughout the Ocean State cutting edge 7 Day a week Service. Our Firm Has Represented Clients from all segments of the Public & Private Sectors of Business including Hospitality, Medical, Military and Academic Communities. Additional Clients served include employees of Amica, Amgen, Bank of America, CVS Caremark, Davol, RBS Citizens, Brown University, Providence College, RISD, University of Rhode Island, Johnson & Wales University, US Navy, US Army, Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney, GTECH, Raytheon, Swarovski, Fidelity, Marriott, Omni Hotels, Penske Corporation, Miriam Hospital, Kent County Hospital, Women & Infants, Rhode Island Hospital, Self Employed Entrepreneurs as well as Municipal & State Employees from All Towns & Cities. Rhode Island Real Estate Services is “Selling Rhode Island “TM
* Source Statewide MLS